The C&IT Help Desk provides free and discounted software to current students, faculty and staff for academic, departmental and personal use.
This service aims to:
- Reduce the cost of desktop software that has universal interest through volume purchase agreements and site licensing.
- Promote software anti-piracy and encourage patrons to comply with licensing requirements.
Software downloads are available online 24/7. Click here to access the online store and find free downloads.
- Microsoft Office (free for current employees and registered students at computing.wayne.edu/office)
- Adobe Creative Cloud (discounts for departmental use)
- SPSS (free for registered students; discounts for departmental use)
- SAS (discounts for departmental use)
- Stata (discounts for students, faculty and staff)
- Thomson Reuters EndNote (discounts for students, faculty and staff)
- Symantec (free for departmental use)
- Note: WSU does not offer antivirus software for personal use, but the C&IT Help Desk recommends and offers support for Microsoft Defender and Sophos. Learn more here.