- To reduce the cost of desktop software that has universal interest through volume purchase agreements and site licensing
- To promote software anti-piracy and encourage patrons to comply with licensing requirements
The C&IT Help Desk offers a variety of widely used desktop applications.Popular Offerings Include:
- Microsoft Office (free for currently registered students at computing.wayne.edu/office)
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- SPSS (free to enrolled students, discounted for departmental use)
- SAS (discounts for departmental use)
- Thomson EndNote (free to current students, faculty, staff)
- Symantec (for departmental use)
Note: Wayne State University does not offer antivirus software, but the C&IT Help Desk recommends and offers support for Microsoft Defender and Sophos. Learn more here.
Software downloads are available online 24/7. Click here to access the online store and find free downloads. Contact us for guidance, installation support, and any other questions you may have.
Reach us via phone, email, or live chat. The C&IT Help Desk is available Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m.-8 p.m.
Visit us in person for hands-on support. The C&IT Help Desk office is open Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Lower Level of the Student Center Building - 005 SCB
Note: The C&IT Help Desk is closed on University holidays.