- Provides data encryption for extra security.
- Access to FTP, Banner, Cognos, Windows file shares and more.
Visit vpn.wayne.edu and login with your AccessID and password, then click the Start button next to the Network Connect heading. First time users will be guided through installation of the VPN client, and clicking this button will automatically launch it in the future.
If you experience problems with the Network Connect software, it is recommended to install the newer software manually. You can do so by downloading and running the following:
- Junos Pulse for older 32-bit Windows computers (including XP, Vista, and Win7)
- Junos Pulse for newer 64-bit computers (including Vista, Win7, and Win8)
- Junos Pulse for Mac OS X 10.6 and above
- Name: Wayne State VPN
- URL: vpn.wayne.edu