C&IT is upgrading Wayne State University's campus to VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) over the course of the next year. While the upgrade is in progress, two phone and voicemail systems will run concurrently.
Learn more on our VoIP page.
- Receive a copy of voicemail messages in your Wayne Connect email inbox
- Listen to your WSU Voicemail messages from a computer via Web Inbox
- Ability to speak desired voicemail commands in lieu of pressing keypad buttons
- Access your voicemail messages or settings from any phone at any time
- Use an alternate or extended absence greeting for when you will be away from the office
- Up to 60 minutes of storage for voicemail messages
- New messages can be kept for 29 days while saved messages can be kept up to 22 days
- Web Inbox presents voicemails in a browser window in real time
- Voicemail and web inbox functions are synchronized. (e.g., deleting a message on your phone also deletes it in your web inbox, and vice-versa)
Voicemail to Email
- Voicemail-to-email sends a copy of the voicemail to your Wayne Connect inbox as a .wav file
- Voicemail-to-email functions are not synchronized. (e.g., deleting a message on your phone does not delete the .wav file in your Wayne Connect inbox, or vice-versa)