The Student Tracking Advising Retention System (STARS) is a web application that interacts with a collection of Wayne State University databases. It is designed to enable convenient access to university data at both an individual and aggregate level for advising, retention efforts, curriculum tracking and program evaluation.
Students, Faculty, Staff
- Academic standing, general student, application and holds
- WSU classes (academic history)
- Transfer courses and previous education
- GPA summaries
- General education and degree audit
- Contact the STARS Project Manager, Robert Berman, at email@example.com.