Looking to improve your knowledge on cybersecurity? Check out a few options below!
Option One: Security Awareness Test
Test your knowledge with the C&IT Security Awareness Test! Allow approximately 20 minutes to complete this full test and take it online anytime. Try to score at least 85%.
Click here to take the test.
Option Two: Security Training Video
C&IT is offering a security awareness training video course. You can view this video at any time right here.
Option Three: Security Awareness Training
Join C&IT Information Security Officer Kevin Hayes and Information Privacy Officer Geoff Nathan for a two-hour cyber security training session. This overview of the most important cyber security topics will teach you the basics, share lots of tips on how to keep yourself safe and give you a chance to ask any questions you have about cyber security.
Just contact Kevin Hayes at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a training for your office.
- Looking to take your security knowledge to the next level? Check out the Security articles on the C&IT Knowledge Base. You will find tips, how-tos and answers to frequently asked questions.
- You can also read the quick tips from the in-person Security Awareness training right here.
- Find answers to frequently asked questions about the C&IT Security Awareness Program here.
- Send feedback about the C&IT Security Awareness Program to the C&IT Information Security Office at email@example.com.
- The Information Security Office is currently reviewing our training options and hopes to make an announcement about expanded options by Fall of 2017.