Wayne State University takes IT security very seriously. If you are a victim of a security breach, please report it. Remember, if you lose a laptop, smart phone, tablet or other device to access WSU email or information, you are possibly the victim of a security breach.
- To request a firewall rule to be put in place, use this form.
- To report a computer security incident or concern about the WSU network, a suspicious email or file attachment, the integrity of personal or university data, or violations of the WSU policy on the Acceptable Use of Information Technology Resources, please contact the C&IT Help Desk.
If it is an urgent matter, please contact the IT security team directly.
Click the name below for contact information.
- Laura Hendrick, Senior Director, Infrastructure & Operations
- Kevin Hayes, Information Security Officer
- Kristine Theobald, Lead Systems Security Specialist
- Peter Murphy, Director, Network Engineering
- Desmond Maddens, Director, Application Infrastructure Services