The Qualtrics Research Suite is a user-friendly, feature rich, web-based survey tool which allows users to build, distribute and analyze online surveys, collaborate in real-time and export data in multiple formats.
Students, Faculty, Staff
- Access 100+ surveys and question types through the Qualtrics Library.
- Design survey flow with Branch Logic, Display Logic and Skip Logic functions.
- Take advantage of real-time collaboration opportunities.
- Create surveys with embedded video, audio and graphics.
- Send and track participation invitations.
- Utilize polls and website feedback tools.
- Post multiple surveys simultaneously and in multiple languages.
- Export data directly to SPSS, CSV, PDF, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- New Features are added all the time.
To begin, log in with your AccessID and password at qualtrics.wayne.edu. You will be required to agree to the Wayne State Qualtrics Guidelines.
- Level 1: 5 surveys, 100 questions, 500 responses
- Level 2: 25 surveys, 500 questions, 5000 responses
- Level 3: Unlimited surveys, questions and responses