- Discounts & Purchases
- Document Management
- Email/Wayne Connect
- Help & Support
- Internet & Networks
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Spam, Phishing, Virus Warnings
Echo360 migration to begin 2017 spring/summer semester March 27, 2017
Wayne State University will be migrating the lecture capture system to the Echo360 cloud May 8, 2017. All users and recording devices will be migrated by May 7. The cloud-based service will continue to support the creation and streaming of lectures, while adding new features and a fresh look.
- All content is currently being transferred to the Echo360 cloud. This transfer follows the nine semester retention policy and includes any content from the 2014 spring/summer semester and forward. You may see your content appear gradually in the new user interface.
- The Echo360 cloud is completely secure, and all of your content will remain safe during migration.
- If you have sent a Classroom Capture schedule request for the 2017 spring/summer semester, it has been received but processing has been delayed due to the migration. Your requests will not be affected by this change and you will receive the usual confirmation email once your request has been scheduled. Please expect similar circumstances in the fall.
- An updated version of Personal Capture software will be available for download to create new recordings or publish and edit existing recordings.
More information about this migration will be shared with you as it becomes available. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.