LISTSERV® is email list management software designed to facilitate email communication among a group of people who share a common interest. Messages sent to a list's address are distributed to all the list's members.
Students, Faculty, Staff
- Create, manage and control email discussion groups, communities, newsletters and announcement lists.
- Set the list to be either public (open for anyone to join) or private (open only to specific group members).
- Decide who may send a message to the list, all members or only designated persons.
- Mailing lists may be virtually any size and can include members from around the world.
- List archives: Fully displays HTML and multi-part messages and allows easy access to attachments.
- RSS Support: List subscribers have the ability to view messages in an RSS Reader.
- List Owner dashboard: Provides list owners with at-a-glance summary information about their lists, customizable reporting options and tools to accomplish many common tasks.
- Any WSU person may join a public list.
- Only authorized persons can subscribe to/join private lists.
- WSU faculty and staff may establish a list provided that it's related to academic or administrative activities.
- Student organizations may maintain a list if they have a faculty or staff sponsor included as a list owner.