How do I get my free download of Microsoft Office?
Select Wayne State University students and employees may download a free copy of Microsoft Office (find full eligibility requirements on the C&IT Knowledge Base). The free download is available via Wayne Connect - Powered by Microsoft.
Follow the steps below to download Microsoft Office.
- Log in to Wayne Connect at connect.wayne.edu.
- Click the Preferences icon (gear) in the top right corner.
- In the dropdown menu, click Office 365 under Your app settings.
- Click Install Status in the menu on the left.
- Click Install desktop applications.
The download is about one GB.