A Document Management System(DMS) is a computer system (or set of computer programs) used to track and store electronic documents and/or images of paper documents. C&IT's Document Management Team uses ApplicationXtender (AX) Web Access as their DMS.
- Store scanned images and electronic files of any format.
- Use Banner data to create meaningful indexes.
- Access document collections directly from Banner via toolbar or menu (context rules can be applied).
- Access document collections standalone through browser or Luminis channel.
- Annotate documents.
To gain access to the system, the Business Manager authorizing your access must fill out the Business Managers Access Request form, checking imaging/ApplicationXtender box and submit to the C&IT Information Security Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Document Management on the C&IT Knowledge Base
- AX Web Access login
- Document Management News