Co-Location Server Hosting allows Wayne State University schools, colleges and divisions to house servers in C&IT's data center. Departments retain 24/7 physical access and full authority over the operation of the servers. This free service is available to all WSU units that run university-owned and managed servers.
- Rack-mount equipment installation.
- C&IT Operations Team: 24-hour monitoring of computer room environment and infrastructure.
- Raised floor, fire suppression, and physical security system.
- HVAC, humidity control, and electric power, including UPS, battery, and natural-gas-powered generator backup.
- 24/7 physical access to the C&IT Data Center.
To discuss how your department might take advantage of this service, please contact Patrick Thompson.