Wayne State University's cable TV service, provided through Dish Network, offers a comprehensive lineup that includes both local and international programming.
Students in DeRoy have separate cable service through Comcast.
- Over 60 local cable channels
- 15 international channels available at the Foreign Language Technology Center (FLTC)
- Special occasions requiring temporary cable access available
- Students in residential housing: No cost
- Faculty and Staff: Cost varies depending on location/building
- International programming at FLTC: No cost
- Students: Connect your TV to the cable outlet using a coaxial cable (not provided).
- Faculty and Staff: if your school, college or division would like to have cable access in your building, please contact the C&IT Help Desk.
- C&IT Help Desk
- DeRoy Residents: firstname.lastname@example.org