The Wayne State University Broadcast Messaging Service delivers campus safety alerts and other important messages to WSU students, faculty and staff via email or text message.
Campus safety alerts are automatically sent to all students, faculty and staff via email by the Wayne State University Police Department.
- Choose the types of messages you want to receive
- Choose to receive communications via text message and/or email
- Set times to pause delivery of WSU text messages to your cell phone
- View message history
- Volunteer to receive test messages from WSUPD
- Students can sign up to get messages regarding:
- Course time or location changes
- Final grade postings
- Hold releases
- Financial aid notifications
- Announcements from faculty about their Blackboard courses
The WSU Broadcast Messaging Service provides service updates and mobile alerts. You may be charged a fee to send and receive messages based on the terms of your mobile service provider. Check your mobile service provider if you have questions about your mobile service plan.
Message frequency varies by user.
|To stop receiving alerts||Text "STOP" to 37717|
|To receive help||Text "HELP" to 37717|
Terms and Conditions for WSU Broadcast Messaging Service can be found at http://computing.wayne.edu/broadcast/t-and-c.php.
- C&IT Help Desk
- Log in to the Broadcast Messaging Service and click Help in the upper-right corner.
- Broadcast Messaging on the C&IT Knowledge Base
- How do I sign up to receive text messages from Wayne State?
- How do I gain access to the Wayne State Broadcast Message Service?
- Broadcast Messaging Terms and Conditions