Blackboard is a web-based course management and learning system. It is easily accessible anywhere, any time at blackboard.wayne.edu.
Faculty, Staff, Students
- Promotes collaboration and communication with features such as blogs, discussion boards and journals.
- Gives both students and faculty a secure location for course materials, e-Portfolios, and storing and managing files.
- Includes tools for faculty to create and deliver online assessments and surveys, and to store student performance results.
- Streamlines tasks for instructors.
- Enhances teaching and learning.
- C&IT Help Desk
- Log in to Blackboard and click Student Resources for a Blackboard Basics course, an e-Portfolio introduction and more.
- Log in to Blackboard and click Blackboard Videos for how-to videos or Faculty Resources for the latest Blackboard tips and more
- Academic Technology Support Team: Supporting Blackboard, Echo Personal Capture, Respondus Lockdown Browser, iClicker and more.
- School of Medicine