AppWorx is an administrative systems automation tool with which users can do process-dependent scheduling.
With AppWorx the administrative systems user can:
- Schedule and run predefined modules (programs) or chains (groups of programs) that perform data manipulation in a specific order.
- Submit multiple requests.li>
- Review module output, check error messages and make scheduling changes.
- Easily check where jobs are in the queue.
- Via an Operator request, change run-time settings if needed.
- Provide an historical record of batch executions for two years.
- Automate the scheduling of processes (modules) by combining the the requests for multiple processes into a single request-able unit (chain).
- Provide automated and/or manual parameter settings for modules.
- Pre-schedule modules and/or chains based upon calendars.
- Pre-schedule modules and/or chains to run at regular internals.
- Schedule the execution of modules and/or chains based upon the existence of data.
- Setup parameter validation so job parameters can be validated at the time of submission in stead of at the time of execution.
- Submit multiple requests or set up a job stream for overnight processing.
- Check error codes and dynamically change the execution of processes.
- Set and enforce complex dependencies between modules and/or chains.
- Applications Technical Services