The Information Systems Management Committee (ISMC) at Wayne State University has a primary emphasis on enterprise-wide administrative technologies, such as the university's integrated Banner System and associated administrative systems and applications.
ISMC recommendations are generally brought forward through the University's CIO to the Information Technology Steering Committee for consideration. In this way, the ISMC is an advisory committee to the CIO and the Information Technology Steering Committee.
Membership and Meetings
The ISMC is primarily made up of Associate Vice Presidents and Directors from Wayne State University administrative divisions and departments.
Meetings take place on a monthly basis.
- Daren Hubbard, Chief Information Officer & Associate Vice President, Computing & Information Technology
- Bhavani Koneru, Senior Director — Administrative Applications, Computing & Information Technology (Convener)
- Joseph Artiss, Faculty Representative, Academic Senate
- Jim Barbret, Associate Vice President & Controller, Fiscal Operations
- Linda Beale, Faculty Representative, Academic Senate
- Monica Brockmeyer, Associate Provost for Student Success, Office of the Provost
- Mark Byrd, Assistant Vice President of Budget, Planning & Analysis
- Juman Doleh-Alomary, Director of IT Audits — Internal Audit
- Tom Duszynski, Director — Marketing & Service Management, Computing & Information Technology
- Andrew Feig, Associate Dean of the Graduate School
- Carolyn Hafner, Assistant Vice President of Internal Audit
- Christine Hansen, Assistant Vice President —Advancement Services
- Kurt Kruschinska, Senior Associate Registrar
- Celeste Lezuch, Assistant Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Allison Martin, Assistant Vice President — Planning, Assessment, & Innovation, Finance & Business Operations
- Dawn Medley, Associate Vice President — Enrollment Management
- Geoff Nathan, Information Privacy Officer — Computing & Information Technology
- Alicia Pendleton, Associate Vice President of Human Resources
- Gail Ryan, Assistant Vice President for Sponsored Program Administration, Research
- Mohammad Saklayen, Director — Information Services, Development & Alumni Affairs
- John Vander Weg, Associate Provost for Academic Personnel