Computing & Information Technology created the Campus Technology Leaders Council (CTLC) in 2008. The CTLC is composed of high-level IT leaders at Wayne State University, working together on shared and non-shared technical issues. Their goal is to identify common needs throughout the university, to leverage the collective expertise of its members, promote innovation and attract university-wide support.
CTLC members focus on the management of IT services and solutions are agreed upon only after collective work and participation.
CTLC topics fall into three general categories.
- Desktop Management
- Computer Lab Management
- Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Consortium Purchases
IT Risk Management
- Information Security Policies and Standards
- Threat Prevention and Containment
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- IT Audits
Infrastructure & Services
- Campus Enterprise Directory Services
- Communication Tools
- Server, Website and Application Hosting
- Utility IT Consolidation Program
Membership and Meetings
The CTLC has representation from each WSU school, college and divison, as well as some units where IT is a strategic asset for the university. The members have a leadership role in their unit and membership is by invitation only.
The CTLC has general meetings on a bi-monthly basis.
- Ed Bogardus, School of Medicine
- Ryan Carlson, WDET
- Gary Cendrowski, College of Fine, Performing & Communication Arts
- Melissa Crabtree, C&IT (Chair)
- Nick DeNardis, Marketing
- Christos Demos, Police Dept.
- Rock Dunlap, Office of the Registrar
- Rod Fiori, University Libraries
- Daren Hubbard, Chief Information Officer & Associate Vice President, C&IT
- Tim Hays, Business & Auxiliary Operations
- Kevin Hayes, C&IT
- Curtis Kratt, C&IT
- Richard Lerman, School of Business Administration
- Keith Myszenski, College of Education
- Joe Oravec, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Brian Rottermond, Internal Audit
- Mohammad Saklayen, Development and Alumni Affairs
- Kathryn Selva, College of Nursing
- Praveen Thomas, School of Social Work
- Brian Thompson, College of Engineering
- Robert Truman, Educational Outreach
- Mary VanHevele, C&IT
- Kamilla Williams, Internal Audit
- Robert Wright, Division of Research
- Misbah Islam, Law School
- Vacant, College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences