- Discounts & Purchases
- Document Management
- Email/Wayne Connect
- Help & Support
- Internet & Networks
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Spam, Phishing, Virus Warnings
Upgrade Zimbra Connector for Outlook (ZCO) now September 28, 2012
Wayne Connect will be upgraded on Sunday, October 21, with a server-side upgrade to Zimbra v7.0.x. New features include:
• Outgoing mail filters - apply the same filters used for incoming mail to the sent messages for easier organization
• Drag and Drop attachments - drag and drop files from your computer to easily attach them to a new message
• Customizable work week hours - customize your work week hours and schedule; help others schedule meetings when you want them
• Briefcase upgrade - new option to rename files; notebooks and pages have been migrated to Briefcase
• Updated Zimbra Connector for Microsoft Outlook - synchronize signatures, contact fields, and more
• More storage - Wayne Connect users will have access to 12 GB of storage!
For Outlook users, there is a new version of the Zimbra Connector for Outlook (ZCO). The v6.0.x versions of the ZCO will continue to work with the v7.0.x server. However, we recommend that users upgrade to the latest version of ZCO. The upgrade can be performed now. Information about downloading and installing ZCO is available at:
Questions or concerns about the upgrade? Contact the C&IT Help Desk (313) 577-4778 or email@example.com for assistance.
Computing & Information Technology
Wayne State University
This entry was posted on September 28, 2012 and is filed under Email/Wayne Connect.