Wayne Connect is the official communication and collaboration system at Wayne State University. It is a Web-based system that integrates email with calendars, address books, tasks, documents, and an online storage briefcase.
Students, Faculty, Staff, Retirees
- Accessible from anywhere on any computer
- 12GB of storage
- Sync Wayne Connect calendar with Microsoft Outlook or Apple iCal
- Forward your email to another account
- Share email folders (only with other Wayne Connect users), calendars, address books, tasks, or briefcase
- Wayne Connect email is available current employees, students, and retirees.
- Lifetime forwarding is available to current and former employees (including technicians) and Wayne State University graduates.
- Zimbra (Wayne Connect) Tips, Instructions, and FAQs
- IT Knowledgebase: Wayne Connect
- IT Knowledgebase: Mobile Email
- Email/Wayne Connect News