C&IT's Document Management Team uses ApplicationXtender (AX) Web Access as their document management system (DMS). A DMS is a computer system (or set of computer programs) used to track and store electronic documents and/or images of paper documents.
- Store scanned images and electronic files of any format
- Use Banner data to create meaningful indexes
- Access document collections directly from Banner via toolbar or menu. Context rules can be applied
- Access document collections standalone through browser or Luminis channel
- Annotate documents
To gain access to the system, the Business Manager authorizing your access must fill out the Business Managers - Access Request form, checking "Imaging/ApplicationXtender" box and submit to the Computing and Information Technology (C&IT) Information Security Office at email@example.com.
- AX Web Access login
- IT Knowledgebase: Document Management
- IT Knowledgebase: How do I update the ApplicationXtender Web Access software?
- IT Knowledgebase: How do I use Application Xtender? (Job Aids)
- Document Management News