Basic Co-Location Server Hosting is a free service for Wayne State University schools, colleges, and divisions (S/C/Ds) that want to house their servers in a secure location, but want to administer their own systems and applications. This service is available to all WSU units that run University-owned and managed servers.
- Rack-mount equipment installation
- 24-hour monitoring of computer room environment and infrastructure
- Raised floor, fire suppression, and physical security system
- HVAC, humidity control, and electric power, including UPS, battery, and natural-gas-powered generator backup
- Scheduled physical access to C&IT Data Center
- IT Knowledgebase: Hosting