Telephone or circuit repairs are available for all schools, colleges, and departments through the Telecommunications department. In most cases, issues are resolved within 24 hours.
Most WSU telephone and/or circuit repairs are free of charge. Note: A fee applies if a circuit repair technician is dispatched.
Call the IT Customer Services Help Desk at (313) 577-1977. Have the following information to expedite the process:
- Telephone number of the problem line and the type of telephone. If the line is a special circuit the circuit ID Number is required for reporting
- Building and room number
- Name and telephone number of the employee the repair technician should contact
- A brief description of the malfunction, be as specific as possible
- If the problem has been previously reported, please specify when
- Call the IT Customer Services Help Desk at (313) 577-1977.