Blackboard is a web-based course management and learning system. It is easily accessible anywhere, any time at http://blackboard.wayne.edu.
Faculty, Staff, Students
- promotes collaboration and communication with features such as blogs, discussion boards, and journals
- gives both students and faculty a secure location for course materials, e-Portfolios, and storing and managing files
- includes tools for faculty to create and deliver online assessments and surveys and to store student performance results
- streamlines tasks for instructors
- enhances teaching and learning