Looking for a rewarding technology job with one of Detroit’s largest employers? We hope you’ll consider joining our extraordinary team.
So, who do you work for when you work for C&IT?
We are nationally recognized for innovative technology solutions:
- Symatec's October 2012 CIO Digest featured Robert Hogle, C&IT Director of Computer Operations Support, about our cutting-edge work with virtualization
- University Business Model of Efficiency Award (2011) for our Graduate Admissions Automation
- Campus Technology Innovators Award (2010) & Center for Digital Education Achievement Award (2010) for our Researcher's Dashboard
- ACUTA Institutional Excellence Award for Communication Technology (2008) for our Broadcast Messaging Service
- We work with products and services from industry-leading vendors: Oracle, VMware, Salesforce, Blackboard, Ellucian, Compuware, Merit, Symantec, Cisco, Microsoft, Red Hat, and more.
- We collaborate with University business units to deliver both in-house and cloud-based systems.
- We are consistently recognized for providing exemplary support services to students and employees.
- We are actively involved in the Wayne State Mobile effort allowing students and employees the convenience of anytime, anywhere, access to some of the most important and most used applications and information sources at WSU.
What's in it for you?
- Work in an open and supportive environment.
- Learn and grow--we offer an outstanding employee benefits package including a generous tuition assistance program.
- Be part of a close-knit team full of very diverse backgrounds.
- Enjoy an excellent work-life balance with paid overtime and comp time available.
- Detroit is home to a huge cultural center, famous restaurants, new shopping options and more. Explore it today!
View current openings at C&IT below. Click any position for more information and to apply today.
|Job Title||Date Posted|
|Systems Integrator - Lead - C&IT||October 3, 2012|